Communication Technology (PICICT 2020)
(The proceedings will be submitted to IEEE)
September 22-23, 2020
Faculty of Information Technology, IUG
Faculty of Computers and Information Technology, AQU.
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit original unpublished manuscripts that demonstrate recent advances in the following areas of interest, but are not limited to:
· Artificial Intelligence
· Intelligent Systems And Applications
· Business Intelligence, & Knowledge Management
· Human-Computer Interaction
· Evolutionary Computation
· Internet of Things (IoT)
· Mobile Computing and Networking
· Data Mining
· Big Data Analysis
· Social Network Analysis
· Information Retrieval
· Semantic Web
· Natural Language Processing and its Applications
· Software Engineering
· Database Technology
· Parallel and Distributed Computing
· Cloud Computing
· Grid Computing
· Computer Architecture and Microprocessors
· Telecommunication and Network Technologies
· Information Security and Cryptography
· Software Security
· Network Security and Forensics
· Computer Vision and Image Processing
· Multimedia HCI and Quality of Experience
· Music, Speech and Audio Processing in Multimedia
· Multimedia Art, Entertainment and Culture
· Augmented Reality
· Virtual Reality
· Status of Information Technology and Infrastructure in Palestine and the Middle East
Publication and Evaluation Process
Each submitted paper will pass through peer-review process. Authors of any accepted paper are required to submit the final version by the deadline reported in the conference website. All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings of PICICT2020. The paper will be also submitted to IEEE for inclusion in IEEE Xplore digital library.
Submitted papers should be formatted according to the IEEE double-column conference style. To ensure the correct formatting, please use the IEEE templates provided at the link below.
It includes Latex and Word templates. Please use the Microsoft Word template with US letter size.
Consider the following points in preparing the submitted paper:
· The paper size is U.S. letter.
· File should be in doc format, prepared using MS Word, or pdf format.
· Paper length is limited to 6 pages (Additional pages are subject to an extra fee).
The submission must be through the EasyChair conference management system via the direct link
Full Paper Submission: August 1, 2020
Acceptance Notification: August 15, 2020
Camera-Ready paper submission: Sep 1, 2020
Conference Dates: September 22-23, 2020